- Responsible for Application design & development PEGA 7.x and 8.x.
- Troubleshoot PEGA Application issues and fix.
- Participate in design discussion and understand the domain and requirements.
- Prepare Technical Specification Document.
- Implement performance improvement fixes.
- Strictly follow the standard coding and testing procedures.
- Perform show & tell and demo activities for stakeholders and improve the application based on feedback.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE :– Essential Qualification:
- Must have CSSA certification.
- 5+ years’ of relevant experience working as a Pega developer.
- Comprehensive understanding of BPM foundation for process improvements delivered using Pega application by increasing efficiency and effectiveness of the processes.
- Hands on experience in coding, implementation, integration, designing & deployment.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Experience of integrating Pega with other Technology Platforms.
- Pega implementation methodology
- Experience in working on Agile methodologies.
Preferred Qualification: (Optional)
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Should have involved in architecture design and development of minimum 2 PRPC projects.
- Strong knowledge and experience on PRPC internals and product architecture.
- Deep knowledge of all the Pega capabilities & Pega technology components and exactly know when to use these capabilities
- Experience in any of the Pega frameworks, Underwriting, CS, CRM, CPM, BFSI, Smart Dispute, Smart Investigate.
- PEGA System administration, PDC, PAL, PLA, JAVA, Unix, PL/SQL , DB Skills.
- Strong debugging skills and experience in Connectors and Services (Email, REST, FILE, MQ, JMS etc.).
- Able to assist the Architect in Design and integration and estimates.
- Able to mentor junior members in the team and help them technically.