An experienced associate to assist our client with their digital transformation efforts, who possesses a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills to build innovative business solutions using the Pega platform.
To lead and facilitate Pega solutions, responses client enquiries, building solutions and engaging customers proactively for lead investigations or program execution.
Work on major projects of complex scope and features. Leads the technical task of identifying, analyzing, designing, and maintaining PEGA solutions that align with documented business requirements and goals.
Work as part of Business Process Digitalization Scrum delivery team to code/integrate solutions of quality, standards and/or design patterns, within planned sprint timelines.
Partner with solution architect(s) and the Pega COE to deliver to architecture compliance guidelines, security requirements, and design and development standards.
Ensure development of robust, scalable technical solutions with reusable components/common elements Actively monitor industry trends, best practices, and updated/new relevant services offered.
Ensure the product delivery quality is in adherence to best practices and standards Create new documents or modify existing documentation, including but not limited to, status reports, proposals or presentations, system diagrams, maintenance or change related documentation Interpret results of analysis; cost proposals, present recommendations, alternatives and implications Serves as an Pega advisor, mentor and specialist to management and staff
- Leading the development team
- Driving design, development, testing and deployment of maintainable solutions within PRPC Rules environment.
- Implementing frameworks, main architecture components and key functionality
- Managing development, testing and production environments
- Ensuring quality delivery through proven development methodology and guidance on development best-practices.
- Provide leadership (in terms of detailed design and construction) within the Pega projects.
- Works in conjunction with Solution architect to deliver the Pega application/project.
- Can understand a customer’s enterprise technology landscape and the role of Pega in the enterprise.
- Participate in Requirement analysis and gathering workshops and ensure business requirements are converted to Pega expected inputs.
- Responsible for the estimation, design – Enterprise Class Structure and the overall application design
- Ensures that the application meets current business needs, but also supports future expansion for new features down the road.
- Formulate best practices and design guidelines for the team.
- Resolves complex design and configuration problems to meet specified objectives.
- Ensures that developed systems meet performance consideration.
- Prepares High Level Designs and collate non-functional requirements.
- Provides estimates of time and resources required for delivering Projects and related artifacts applying agreed processes.
- Provides Technical inputs (dependencies, sequencing, risks etc) to assist the Project Manager with sizing and planning small to medium projects.
- Guide the team and mentor them as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Pega CLSA with broad based technology footprint (should have worked in various technology stacks: Cloud, DevOps, IBM, Oracle, UNIX, AIX, Windows, Java/J2EE, Databases, and Mainframe etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of defining Solution Architecture.
- Experience with iterative development and the Agile methodology as it applies to software development.
- Must be able to visualize the to be system based on the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Highly technical with proven hands-on experience of implementing Pega technology-based solutions.
- Must ensure that the to-be solution will adhere to enterprise architectural, compliance, non-functional standards.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse internal and external teams of technical architects, analysts, business users and IT teams.
- Proficient to independently design PEGA solutions from functional requirements.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive technical specifications and solution architecture documentation using Pega
- Proficient and evangelise re-usable components that can be enterprise assets.
- Able to develop and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design patterns and implementation features.
- Capable in applying Customer standards – reuse existing standards or establish, implement, and enforce appropriate standards in the creation of solutions.
- Functionally very strong and demonstrates leadership of others in the function or discipline. Prioritises the work.
- Undertakes and leads development of solutions for complex problems.
- An experienced proficient professional who drives outcomes.
- Reviews the quality of work of others.
- Should have experience in Performance tuning of applications.
- Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Strong understanding of Pega horizontal and vertical Strategic Applications
- Should have worked on CLSA in the project for min 2 years or 3 complex projects.
- Provide thought-leadership to client across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements.
- Should be able to leverage any Pegasystems strategic application while designing the enterprise solutions
- Participates in the development of additional consulting opportunities within the customer base.
- Able to Provide thought-leadership to Customer stakeholders across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements; and Proficient on Pega tools like AES, SMA, PLA, BIX, Accessibility framework is must.
- Should have worked in pre-sales roles fulltime or part time supporting CoE
- Experience in managing multiple client accounts, conversations, and solutions.
- Experience in sales activities would be an added advantage.
- Experience on Pega banking frameworks like Smart Investigate, Disputes, CS-FS, CLM-FS is good to have.
- At least one Project should be starting from scratch up until PROD go live which includes Performance tuning.
- Pega application upgrade experience from Pega 4/5/6 to Pega 7.1 or higher
- Experience in leveraging DevOps methods in projects.
- Must have been working as an LSA for at least 2 projects.