A User Experience Lead has solid grasp of research, plans, architects the user experience design for websites, mobile apps, Intranets, and Web applications. This person leads the creation of digital products made from a user’s perspective. A user experience lead devises interaction strategies in sync with user goals and clients’ business goals, develops navigation and structure, designs wireframes or interactive prototypes, organizes content, and tirelessly advocates for the needs and goals of real users. This person will make strategic and tactical UX decisions related to design and usability as well as features and functions. The UX lead with also perform usability assessments and tests of interactive systems. The best candidate will possess outstanding creativity, a highly detailed nature, and the ability to help define and solve complex user interface problems.
- Bachelor s Degree or Master’s in Design or UX or any
- 6-10 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication and consulting skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Share our enthusiasm of working in a challenging work environment
- Experience with at least 1-2 of these Tools: Adobe Creative Suite (photoshop & illustrator, CC, XD), Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Miro
- Up to date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Strong time management and work ethics.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- UX Certification is must
- Pega knowledge is plus