The Client Engagement Lead will work with our New Zealands team and be responsible for successful client engagement – overseeing the end-to-end success of a portfolio of key accounts, ensuring strong outcome-focused delivery and growth within the account aligned to client business objectives. The ideal candidate is passionate about developing expansive relationships and building continuous client value in a complex environment. This high paced role will require someone who is comfortable running an account portfolio and possesses the ambition to create innovative strategies to fuel growth across all dimensions of the client relationship. Candidates will have experience leading delivery and success teams within one or more large accounts, being the ultimate point of ownership and escalation across these functions.
- Building and maintaining relationships across the client organisation, promoting value-driven client growth and benefits
- Become a true customer advocate and trusted advisor for helping to shape the client vision, support execution against their roadmap and ensure measurable business outcomes are achieved
- Create and execute a strategy to promote and influence positive Client KPI outcomes
- Account commercial hygiene including revenue and margin objectives and financial forecasting
- Engage in regular leadership and organisational governance, driving value-oriented ideation, relationship development and client success
- Develop strong relationships with third party technology partners or suppliers (e.g. Pegasystems, Omnicom Group companies), creating joint client and mutually beneficial “win-win-win” engagement strategies
- Proven experience in successfully delivering significant projects using the Pega technology.
- Outstanding leadership skills, coupled with experience in building high performing next-generation delivery teams.
- Should have strong experience working with Onsite and Offshore model with the majority of the team placed offshore.
- Should manage the delivery of outcome and Fixed Bid Managed Service engagement with SLAs (both IT as well as Operations)
- Working closely with our internal teams such as HR, Operations, and Recruitment.