We are looking to hire driven Principal Business Architects to join our growing team of Principal experts
To be successful as a Business Architect, you
- should understand the Business Processes and Business objectives of the customers to drive the right Pega solutions.
- should be able to provide consultative guidance on all project assignments
- should be well versed with Pega technology and features of the platform.
- should work with all groups to ensure the best possible design and solution for the Application.
- should liaison with the clients and LSAs and act as a bridge between the technical and business teams.
- should Partner with multiple stakeholders to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project (from identifying and defining process flows and use cases to user acceptance testing)
- should Leverage industry experience to consult and influence the client’s direction
- should have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- should have effective communication and leadership skills.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2-4 years of progressive experience in analysis, requirements gathering, design and development of enterprise application systems
- Certified Principal Business Architect
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Aptitude to learn quickly and a superb attention to detail and process orientation
- Ability to think creatively and strategically with a focus on achieving outcomes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results
- A team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
Pega Business Architect