The QA Lead establishes metrics, mentors team members, and manages outside resources, as well as developing test programs. Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers. Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- This is a Client facing Role and prior experience is desirable. The Test Lead will lead the Team with the allocation of tasks and will be responsible for the completion of the entire cycle of QA testing.
- This Role requires strong Communication Skills and Decision Making with confidence with the Teams and the Client. Lead QA Role will lead the design and execution of QA test plans and validation procedures along with the responsibility for Estimations, prioritizations, Overall plans and coordinating testing activities.
- As a lead we expect you to be confident leading functional testing activities in projects and releases and be responsible for the Test Reports daily and weekly to the clients. Must be well versed with QA metrics for assessing the quality of delivered software and improving application quality going forward. Requires Peer Reviews of the Test Scripts from the Team.
- Role incumbent must decide on the “go/no go” decisions on production implementations of the new and modified software, based on project quality and testing scenarios.
- The Test Lead will be involved in Sprint planning, understanding Use cases, Designing the test Approach for PEGA APPLICATIONS, establishing Automation Strategy for the Applications, implementation of the Automation in reducing the testing Cycle time, full Execution of QA Process, and bringing things for a Closure.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Excellent communication skills
- Client interaction skills
- BFSI Domain knowledge is preferable.
- 4 to 11 years of experience required.
- Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- ISTQB certification
- Pega Testing