Desired Skills and Competencies
Web/Mobile responsive web designing knowledge/exposure
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Expertise in Angular.js or React is a must
- Preferred master’s in computer science, Software Engineering, or commensurate work experience
Required Candidate profile
- 10-14 years of relevant experience
- Understanding and experience with asynchronous processing, partial page refresh, DOM traversal and manipulation. Experience with REST API construction, documentation, and architecture, including API description languages like Swagger. Experience with parsing and manipulating XML and JSON.
- Familiarity with Component-based architecture such as React.
- Broad experience in JS-based UI technologies: Angular, Bootstrap, Foundation, FlexBox, FlexGrid.
- Working proficiency in User Experience design: interaction design, data visualization, layout, and information architecture.
- Experience developing multi-channel, mobile-responsive and mobile-adaptive UI
- Experience creating and maintaining a design language system or documented UI framework.
- Experience in enterprise or SaaS development
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Human Capital Management application experience
- Google Material Design principles and coding
- Accessibility tooling (Section 508 and WCAG) and understanding of technologies like WAI-ARIA.
- Mobile down-compiler tool experience (Ionic)
- Legacy client-server technology experience (ASP, JSP, ASP.NET)
- Good to have Atomic UI design concept knowledge
- Pega knowledge is plus