A User Experience Architect/Researcher has a solid grasp of user research, information architecture, interaction design, and content strategy, and can clearly communicate to teams and clients how those factors will influence the design processes and outcomes.
A UX Architect is familiar with usability principles and techniques and is skilled using UX tools for the various stages of development—wireframing and prototyping, user research and testing, organizing information, and analytics and metrics.
- Bachelor s Degree or Master’s in Design or UX or any
- 10-14 yrs. Relevant work experience
- Partner with business teams to understand the desired project outcomes
- Inform the process and roadmap
- Understand how the end user will interact with the platform
- Develop the structure and flow to make that possible
- Use your solid grasp of user research, information architecture, interaction design, and content strategy to clearly communicate to teams and clients
- Develop wireframes, prototypes and perform user research and testing
- Presale’s knowledge with customer presentation skills
- UX Certification is must
- Pega knowledge is plus