Client is one of the world’s largest consumer goods manufacturing company, having footprints in over 190 countries and over 400 household name brands.
BRE is a very innovative solution which has been designed after analyzing the existing ODM rules which are used for Order Validations. It is a solution to replace the current ODM tool which has limited features w.r.t configuring business rules where in only 25% of the rules can be configured using the tool and remaining 75% of the rules still exists in macros. BRE is a global framework solution which can be used across all the hubs. Pega BRE solution leverages the case management features to automate the case creation and route it to the user automatically on triggering the order validation rules. Business users can directly configure there on business rules and do the unit testing then deploy.